The main topics of the meeting were:
• How to get it implemented and sustainable
• Leadership and time to improve
• Visibility and lean – keep momentum
• How to keep the energy going – change management
• Get new input in the way we work, learn in other industry
• How do we convince others in our organisation – change management
• Leadership and management support
• How to get the management fascinated by lean
• Learn about the domain of leadership – main aspects. Situational leadership along the lean journey.
• How quick does the change take for construction companies
• First steps of lean for Hilti
• How the lean as an operations strategy is incorporated with the rest of the company strategies
• Organizational impact
• Cultural impact – how is this integrated with HR
Next Lean Construction meeting which will be hosted by Ballast-Nedam in the Netherlands, October 14-15.