Topics of the meeting included:
– An introduction to the head office of Vinci Paris.
– A short review of the four web meetings since last workshop in Ludwigshafen.
– An interactive workshop to discuss and to complete the indicators to define the value of lean
– Best practice presentations of Bam Nuttall, Zueblin, Strabag and CCC.
– A visit of a construction site of Vinci Paris.
The meeting also included:
Current situation after the four web meetings. By Ger Maas.
Workshop for indicators to define the value of lean. By Ger Maas and Wim van den Bouwhuijsen.
Presentation: BAM Nuttall, Our lean journey so far, by David Anderson.
Presentation: Schedule Control and Daily Construction records. By Jonas Trosse.
Presentation: Replacement of manhole covers in Rennsteig tunnel, an example for using LEAN. By Michael Ott.
Presentation: The use of improved equipment. By Naim Y. Abulaila.
Site visit of the Louis Vuitton project. By Guillaume Duche, Christophe Gobin and Serge Goepp.
Encord would like to thank the host Vinci Paris, specially Christophe Gobin and Serge Goepp who made this meeting that excellent.
The group will meet again in Germany in October, on behalf of HOCHTIEF Solutions AG.