Topics of the workshop included:
– An overview and discussion of companies Health and Safety data including the various used definitions. A draft for common definitions for KPIs was discussed and agreed upon.
– Best practice presentations
– A site visit with the focus on Health and Safety on the “De Kroon project”: a 145 meter high-rise apartment building with offices and shops.
– An insight to the health and safety initiatives taken by the host companies and
– a discussion on the group’s focus and next steps
The purpose of the meeting was sharing things of common interest, understanding differences, to learning from other people’s “bright ideas”, understanding / seeing where other companies are, safety performance in different companies, discussing how can we make H&S processes and procedures more efficient, so the gap between a high standard and operational ease can go together, discussing how can we simplify procedures, learning about potential technological advances, heading toward benchmarking H&S performance.